Monday 19 December 2011

A WORD OF PROPHECY FOR YOU

I have blessed you and empowered you and I will lead you in the way of victory, the way of success, the way of prosperity. Do not look at the shadows or failures; don't think that that which I have put in your heart is impossible. For I am He that liveth and was dead; but I am alive forever and I have the keys of hell and of death; but I have given you Life. Therefore ...walk before me and be perfect saith the Lord, for I have perfected you. Fear not that which you shall see, for all that stands against you is but a shadow. You are empowered, you are my blessed ones, therefore walk in blessing and in the consciousness of blessings and the consciousness of dominion for the whole world is mine and because it is mine, it is yours, saith the Lord. These are the words of the Spirit of God unto you. Excellence is in you. Therefore walk the path of excellence for you are my righteousness, saith the Lord [Tongues].

Spread the word, spread the news and bless others with that which I have blessed you, even those that have not been here. Speak these words to them, tell them there is a new order in the spirit. Let them know that I have positioned you and therefore they are positioned for me, saith the Lord. Bless them with the blessings I have given you. That the church may be filled with the glory of the Lord, so saith the Spirit of God unto you.

Pastor Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment