Friday 15 March 2013

Melody Of The Day "Jessica Reedy"

Hello viewers, am happy you all are enjoying your weekend already,  hope your week went well?

 I have here on my blog the next Melody Of The Day as usual, "Jessica Reedy" Now!!!!!!!!! let me tell you about this young vessel, she gives me goosebumps all over with her Magnificent Voice, she inspires me with her TRUE love for the master, a vessel ready to be used by the potter, her presence always leaves a trace without a shadow of doubt, she brings with her the irresistible charming smile, i call her MISS JESSY, her story is birthed with greatness, the eagle within her made her fly and soar high over the wind and challenges of her life....She creates a kind of momentum through her inspirational songs to the young adults and single mothers of today. How she mount up to this stage was nothing other than the leading of the Holy Spirit, through the one and only BET TV SPECIAL RENDITION OF "Sunday Best". i pray as you listen to this song, it will minister to you greatly.

Check Jessica Reedy's latest debut album and tell me what you think. till i come next time, Be Inspired!

Funmi

No comments:

Post a Comment